TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE
FOUNDATION 1 & 2 (85 hrs)
At Nourish Wellness Studio
In Comox, BC
August 11th to 15th
August 25th to 30th
9 am to 5:30 pm
- No previous experience in massage required
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- First come, first serve basis
- Certificate upon completion
- Recognized by Thai Healing Alliance International
- 15 CCP with NHPC
In this course, you will learn the classic routine of Northern-style Traditional Thai Massage. These eleven days of training are a very good place to start and get a strong foundation in Thai Massage. This is a very well-rounded course where you will learn more than just a technique but will also learn about Thai Medicine and Thai Culture, and more.
In Foundation 1, you will learn the supine position. Then, sideline, prone and seated positions in Foundation 2. You need both foundation courses in order to perform a full body massage and in order to get a certificate.
As mindfulness and self-care are the most essential attributes of an exceptional Thai Massage practitioner, each day starts with QiGong and meditation. The first couple of hours of each day will feel like you are in retreat space.
This course is mostly hands-on. There are three to four times more techniques than needed to create a 90-minute session giving you creative alternatives to customize your session. Francie, your instructor, emphasizes the practitioner’s body alignment while performing the techniques to ensure that students are receiving the maximum benefit to their own bodies.
“Francine is one of the most humble and authentic teachers I have had. I am so glad she was my teacher.”
$2,111 CAD (plus GST) Price includes both Foundation 1 & 2
Deposit of $600 to reserve your space
- Phone consultation is required prior to registering
- Full payment is required on the first day of class
- Price includes the training manual
- E-mail transfer for Canadian students/ PayPal for International students
- Accommodation is not included
Text 250-354-8190 to set up a phone consultation
Registration Is Now Open
Limited space available, don’t delay.